TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These terms of sale (“Terms”) govern your relationship with Forever Living Originals Ltd.
3. You should print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
4. If you have any questions about these Terms please contact us using the following details customer services firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
5. We may make changes to these Terms from time to time, which will be effective when posted on this Online store. We may not notify you directly/personally of changes to the Terms and so we encourage you to check the Online store regularly for any updates. Your continued use of this Online store following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes.
6. You will be subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it may also apply to orders previously placed by you).
7. The Services, this Online store (including without limitation) all trademarks, music recordings, lyrics, audio and audio visual clips, digital downloads (“Content”) are owned and controlled by or licensed to Forever Living Originals Ltd its affiliates and/or licensees. All rights in the Content are the sole and exclusive property of Forever Living Originals Ltd or such affiliates, licensors and/or licensees.
8. Unless otherwise specified, this Online store, and Content are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
9. You may not without our express written agreement use, transfer, copy or otherwise reproduce or modify any part of the Webstore, the Services, the Content or any source HTML code in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical or otherwise) except for the sole purpose of using the Services and viewing or using the Content as permitted.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSTORE
11. You may not:
a. restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Online store or the Services;
b. act in any way that would damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Webstore or the Services or effect or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
c. upload, post or transmit to, or distribute or otherwise publish through this Online store any materials that contain a virus or other harmful component, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, or any material that is indecent, defamatory or use of which may be in breach of any third party’s rights;
d. impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
e. exploit any information or other material obtained on or through this Webstore for commercial purposes;
f. engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, “screen scraping”, “database scraping”, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information (including any activity which involves accessing or using UMDL cookies for purposes which are unrelated to the Services);
g. attempt to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems through this Webstore or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this Online store; or
h. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of or access to this Online store or the Contents or the Services.
YOUR USE OF OUR SOFTWARE
12. Software used to provide the Services (“Software”) is owned by or licensed to us, our affiliates or our software suppliers. All rights in the Software are the sole and exclusive property of Forever Living Originals Ltd or our suppliers. You may use the Software only for the purpose of using the Services in accordance with these Terms and you acquire no other rights in the Software of any sort. In particular, but without limiting the foregoing, you may not:
Passwords and registration
13. If a particular Service requires you to register with the Online store or set up an account, you will need to complete a registration process by providing certain information (including your name, email address and, in some cases, payment details) and registering a username and password for use in connection with that Service. You agree that you will provide truthful and accurate information when registering or opening an account. The decision to register a password is in our discretion and we may revoke your password at any time.
14. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and your account information, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account and for any access to or use of this Online store by you or any person or entity using your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorised by you, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent.
15. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
16. We will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password contrary to these Terms. You may not use another person’s account at any time without the express permission of the account holder.
17. You are responsible for ensuring that the information we hold is up-to-date. Please amend your details as appropriate from time to time or email email@example.com to notify us of any changes.
19. Our Online store may allow you to:
Any additional products in the Online store, such future products will also be covered by these Terms.
21. You may need to register with the Online store before using the Services.
22. By placing an order through our Online store, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and you are at least 18 years old.
23. If you are under the age of 18 years and/or are not capable of entering into binding contracts but wish to use this Online store, a parent or guardian should accept these Terms on your behalf.
MAKING AN ORDER
24. Follow the onscreen instructions on the Online store to make an order.
25. Items which you select for purchase/download/streaming (as applicable) will automatically be placed in your “shopping basket”. To remove an item from your shopping basket, simply click on the “remove” (or similar) button next to the item as it appears in your basket.
26. Once you have pressed the “checkout” or similar button you will be asked to provide certain information to allow us or a service provider engaged by us to process your order (including your selected payment method and card details).
27. You will receive an order summary confirmation on screen and/or by email (provided that you have provided us with a valid email address) acknowledging that we have received your order — this doesn’t mean that your order has been accepted. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a particular item which is accepted by us only when we send you an email (“Dispatch Confirmation”) confirming:
28. We may reject your order for any reason prior to acceptance. If we reject your order after payment has already been taken, we will provide you with a refund in accordance with our refund terms . Where your order was for products of a “hybrid” nature (e.g. a physical and digital product) we will refund the relevant element of the order.
Paying for a Product
29. We can accept only Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Visa Connect, Mastercard, JCB, Maestro, American Express, Switch and Solo cards for payment and PayPal payments. Prices appear on the Online store and are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. We may change the prices for products at any time by posting new prices in the Webstore.
30. By paying using your credit or debit card you confirm that the card is yours and that there are sufficient funds or credit available to cover the charges.
31. Prices may exclude delivery charges, which may be added to the total amount and will be calculated and displayed on screen prior to your payment details being taken. There are no delivery charges for digital content. The purchase will appear on your credit card or bank statement as ‘Digital Stores’.
32. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the items listed on our Online store may be incorrectly priced. We will usually verify prices as part of our dispatch procedure so that, where a product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our Webstore, we will usually, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at an incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised by you.
33. Billing to your credit or debit card will take place prior to or at the time of dispatch in respect of physical products or at the time of your purchase or soon afterwards in respect of digital content.
34. Forever Living Originals Ltd may use a third-party service provider to process payments, but will ensure that any payment processor engaged by Forever living originals Ltd will use security to encrypt credit or debit card data.
DELIVERY AND USAGE RULES
If you order digital content to download or stream, you will have a cancellation period of 14 days in which to cancel your order for any reason. However, if you decide to download or stream your product before the end of these 14 days then you will lose this cancellation right. When we deliver you the link to download or stream your content we will make it clear that by clicking on that link you are giving up these cancellation rights. If you are ordering digital content that is provided on a physical CD or DVD or VIYNL, the usual Refund terms apply.
Each download item made available or purchased can be accessed via the relevant area of the Online Store using your log in details and/or following the onscreen instructions. If any streaming items are made available, all such streaming items made available or purchased can be accessed immediately after payment is authorised by following the instructions provided on screen or via email.
37. USAGE RULES
You may purchase downloads or stream digital content (as applicable) for your personal and non-commercial use only. In the event you experience any problems in downloading the relevant download item we will allow you to subsequently attempt to download the relevant download item. In the event you experience any problems when downloading, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may withdraw products from the Online store at any time. You may make such copies of a product as specified by any specific usage rules to that product, or such copies as are reasonably necessary for your personal, non-commercial use as applicable. You will not be entitled to burn audio-visual products. DRM software may be used from time to time to prevent any unlawful use.
38. TECHNICAL PROBLEMS AND FAULTY PRODUCTS (DIGITAL PRODUCTS)
If digital content that you download is defective or faulty, please let us know as soon as possible (by contacting us at email@example.com If we find that the digital content is indeed defective, we will first attempt to repair or replace the relevant product at our cost within a reasonable timeframe if it is reasonably possible to do so. If a repair or replacement is not possible we will refund you for either the full or partial cost of the product as appropriate. If we agree to a refund, we will refund the sum agreed within 14 days of confirming to you that you are entitled to a refund.
39. DAMAGE CAUSED TO DEVICES OR OTHER DIGITAL CONTENT
You have various rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 if the digital content we supply to you causes damage to your device or to other digital content you own e.g. if it carries a virus onto your computer. If this happens because of a lack of reasonable skill and care on our part, we will offer a suitable remedy which may be repair of the damaged item or payment of suitable compensation i.e. the cost of removing the virus.
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no date is specified, then within 30 days of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
41. RISK AND TITLE
Products purchased will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges.
48. Occasionally, technical problems may delay or prevent delivery of a purchased product. In those circumstances, your sole remedy will be either a replacement product or a refund, as determined by or the relevant third party supplier as appropriate. Your statutory rights are not affected.
49. We will not be liable to you for failures, defects or delays in delivery caused by:
50. Products ordered from our online store delivery for delivery outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
51. You must make sure that you comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
62. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your password, account (or any part thereof, if any) or use of this online store without notice if you are in breach of these Terms or if we believe in our absolute discretion that your use of the Services or the Content or the Software is unsuitable.
63. Termination, suspension or cancellation of your access rights shall not affect any other right or relief to which we may be entitled, at law or in equity.
64. Upon termination, all rights granted to you under these Terms will automatically terminate and immediately revert to us and our licensors (save for any continuing rights which you may have in connection with products which you have purchased from this Webstore).
65. We warrant to you that any goods purchased from us through our online store are of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
66. In relation to our supply of products via this online store (including both digital and physical products) our liability for losses which you suffer is strictly limited to the purchase price paid by you, if any, and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these Terms. Losses are foreseeable if they are contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us. We are not responsible for indirect losses which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time) however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
67. Forever Living Originals Ltd, shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the products, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, and consequential loss, including lost profits, goodwill, or any other intangible loss, even if has been advised of the possibility of such loss. If you are an individual consumer, this may not apply to you and instead Forever Living Originals Ltd will be liable to you only for the direct and actual loss suffered by you and will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, and consequential loss, even if Forever Living Originals Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such loss.
68. You agree to indemnify Forever Living Originals Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, distributors, licensors, officers, directors and employees from any claim or demand made by any third party due to, or arising out of or related to your breach of these Terms, misuse of the products, or your violation of any applicable law, rule, regulation or third party right.
69. This Section does not in any way limit or exclude our liability:
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
70. The contract between you and us created by these Terms (the “Contract”) is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
71. You may not transfer or assign, charge or otherwise dispose of the Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
72. We may transfer, assign, charge or sub-contract the Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract provided that we remain primarily liable for our obligations under the Contract where applicable.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
RESOLVING DISPUTES BETWEEN US
75. These Terms, together with any documents or links to other terms referred to in them, constitute the whole agreement between you and us and supersede and extinguish any prior understandings, agreements or terms between you and us.
76. The rights and remedies provided in these Terms are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights and remedies provided by law or otherwise.
77. No breach by either you or us of any provision of these Terms shall be waived or discharged except with the express written consent of the other.
78. No failure or delay by either you or us in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall operate as a waiver of that right, power or privilege and no single or partial exercise by either you or us of any right, power or privilege shall preclude any further exercise of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
79. These Terms shall be binding on and endure for the benefit of each party’s successors in title.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
80. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you and we hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts as regards any claim or matter arising in relation to these Terms.
81. If you order products from our Online store for delivery outside the UK they may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for the payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
82. Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
83. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Online store, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our Online store. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. For the avoidance of doubt, all communications, including the conclusion of the contract, will be in English. This does not affect your statutory rights.
84. All notices given by you to us must be given to us at the address set out below or email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at the email or postal address you provide to us when placing an order or registering with the Webstore, or by posting the notice on the Online store. Notice will be deemed received immediately when posted on our Online store, 24 hours after an email is sent, or 3 days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
85. If you have any queries about these Terms, this Online store or any of our Services please contact: email@example.com
86. Our registered address is: Forever Living Originals Ltd c/o CC Young, 4th Floor, East Wing, Chancery House, 53-64 Chancery Lane, London, United Kingdom, WC2A 1QS
Our registered company number is 10082328.